Get $10 now

I found this incredible app called Qapital.  Get $10 towards your savings goal(s), when you use this invite code: 8a4cg87t. All you have to do is sign up and they give you $10. 



One of the hardest things for me as a mom, is saving money. With two daughters there is always always always something to spend money on. Apart from the living expenses, there's adorable tutus, hair products, dance lessons, etc. As a result, my savings account kind of tends to fall by the wayside. Which is not good and leads to a ton of anxiety and stress. Anxiety and stress are two things I am always actively trying to stamp out of my life. These two things lead to headaches, high blood pressure, and a ton of other health impairments. Personally, it makes me tense, lowers my vibration, produces negativity, and causes more harm than good. Basically, I need to get better at saving.

I found this incredible app called Qapital. This is how it works:
1. Download the app.
2. Set up savings goals. I have a ton of savings goals right now; Rainy Day, Travel, Summer, Debt, Vitamix, etc. But you can set as many or not as many goals as you want. When you set up your goals, you also put how much you want to save.
3. Set up your saving rule for each goal. The rules are so creative and make it super easy to save without having to think about it or even do anything. One of the rules is it'll round up your everyday purchases to the nearest dollar and put the change in your savings. Another really cool one, is called guilty pleasure. Every time you spend at a location you choose (for me, it's Trader Joe's), Qapital will automatically transfer $10 to your savings. Since I shop at Trader Joe's so often, I can see my savings adding up quickly without me having to do anything out of my regular routine! It's honestly so helpful
4. Link your bank account. 
5. Watch your savings grow! It really really is that easy. 
Your Qapital account is FDIC-insured and uses bank level security to keep your money and data safe, which is awesome. My favorite thing about this app is that there are no monthly fees, no annual fees, and no minimum deposits! Thank goodness. It grinds my gears when apps try to get you in with a free trial and then start charging you the next month. Also, there are free transfers from your savings to your bank account. Basically, I can't find the bad here. 
Get $10 towards your savings goal(s), when you use this invite code: 8a4cg87t. All you have to do is sign up and they give you $10. 

Thank me later. 

Even if you don't use this link, you should start saving with Qapital. I swear by it. It is so easy to access the funds you save, so if you are in a pinch you can easily access these savings. It's so fun to meet your savings goals and it just makes you feel better about all the adulting stuff. 

Comments

Popular Posts

Follow