Manifestation Monday


I am currently learning to retrain my brain and my thinking patterns. I have learned that the way I have been accustomed to thinking has contributed to blocking my blessings and gaining access to the life I desire and am creating. I have struggled with self-limiting beliefs and sabotaging thoughts. Thoughts such as “I’m not good enough”, “I must not deserve that”, “I must not be made for that”, “that’s just not my reality.” It has been tough to resist this thoughts and replace them with positive, affirming ones because I’ve gotten so accustomed to letting these thoughts take over. So much so that they’re almost automated. Because I have learned that your thoughts and words create your reality, I have been making conscious efforts to do the work and retrain my brain to not think in terms of lack but in terms of abundance and affirmation. So today, I’m manifesting the life I desire by releasing these emotional blocks and negative thought patterns. Identifying the motivation behind these thoughts, helps me when I find myself succumbing to these old thought patterns. My motivation is to show my daughters while they’re still young that your thoughts and the way you view yourself is so powerful. Today, I’m leading by example.
Have an amazing Monday and a blessed week!

Comments

Popular Posts

Follow